Table of contents February 2014.
- Harry C. Moores underwriting announcement.
- Henry Furtak with "Sleigh Ride."
- Patty Luchtenberg reads "A Valentine Poem."
- Gw Micro Announces Global Window-Eyes Initiative for Users of Microsoft Office.
- Rudy Hodnik wants to know if anyone still repairs APH cassette recorders and Irwin has some information.
- We hear about NLS audio magazine changes.
- Jeanne Corcoran tells us about her recent surgery.
- We welcome new Newsreel Life members.
- Madeen Ballentine on knee surgery and says thanks.
- We learn that Matilda Ziegler Magazine has suspended publication.
- IRS Provides Online Services for People with Disabilities.
- Eva Elfassy recommends Puritan's Pride for vitamins.
- Linda Bennett sent in "Disaster Tips for Fido."
- Doug Hudson needs help listening to The Trinity Broadcasting Network.
- We have February birthdays.
- Amy Phillippi tells us about Christian Record Foundation.
- Tom Kaufman and Marianne Daley tell us that NLS is conducting market research.
- Joan Andrews has updates on Suzanne Whalen and Judy Wake.
- Clinton Lindgren sent us an article from The Voice of America about a blind boxer.
- Tom Kaufman and Gary Legates sent in a Braille Challenge song.
- Tom D'Agostino with "Off Shore" in The Wax Works.
- Kate has a cookbook update.
- Jeanne Corcoran talks about Raffle prizes and has some recipes.
- Pam Spurlock with some recipes.
- Mary Snelgrove has a calculator to give away.
- Marianne Daley tells us about buying re-manufactured printer cartridges.
- Patsy McKenzie enjoys Newsreel; comments on sleep problems and likes some music.
- Bojane Heap reports that Sherri Hansik passed away.
- Nancy Levy on Non-24 and the ADA.
- Marg Schmitz about Non-24.
- Tom Lykins discusses Non-24 Sleep Disorder.
- We learn about "Bold Blind Beauty."
- Abbie Taylor takes us on a trip and shares a poem.
- "It's Vital to See from Perspective of Blind" a commentary from Deborah Kendrick.
- We have the jumble answer for January and a new jumble for February.
- "ACB Condemns Discrimination by Airlines Against People who use Guide Dogs."
- Vito Muraglia has a mailer to give away.
- Thanks to the Ohio Lions Sight and Hearing Committee for their support.
- Catie Mangrum has a love song for Valentine's Day.
- Nolan Crabb reviews "Abraham Lincoln: The Prairie Years and the War Years." (DB 54121)
- "Why do we Fear the Blind?"
- The Friendship Raffle continues.
- Ed Fedush reports that Tom DAgostino passed away.
- Now Google, Apple Nab 345 Patents that may Govern your Next Car.
- Kate welcomes new subscribers.
- We have part eleven of Jack Benny's Golden Memories of Radio.
- Rollie Hudson talks with Naseem Walji who is a new Newsreel member.
- Marilyn Smith has an update on RS Games.
- From The Los Angeles Times: "Panel Calls for Changes in Elections."
- Pat Munson on employment; Commissions for the blind and independence.
- Larry Smith received an award.
- Cathy McCracken likes her typewriter.
- The American Foundation for the Blind Names 2014 Migel Medal Recipients.
- We're trying an experiment here at Newsreel.
- From Ed Fedush: "Start your day with a Smile."