Table of contents February 2019.
- Harry C. Moores underwriting announcement.
- Henry Furtak with some terrific brass playing.
- From Linda Bennett: "To a February Wind."
- Carrie Hooper tells us about the New York State School for the Blind Alumni reunion.
- Robert Wegner on a talking scale.
- Ford Breaks up with GM Toyota on Future of Talking Car Technology.
- Victor Schmidt reports on pedestrian injuries.
- Irwin talks about cassette subscriptions.
- We have February birthdays.
- Marg Schmitz on spiritual beliefs.
- Mike Lantz on religion; job training and his chat line programs.
- Marg Campbell on finding words; religion and flip phones.
- Camille Petrecca on technology including the Victor Reader Trek.
- The Carroll Center is Launching a new way to Deliver Computer Instruction.
- Ruthie Wagoner discusses people with disabilities not being served at restaurants.
- Duncan Holmes shares good news about Sharon.
- Tongue Hooks the Key to Cat Clensing.
- Delta Gamma Foundation underwriting announcement.
- Gerry Gabrielli with "The Verse."
- We tell you who won our free stuff last month and what we have for this month.
- Robert Wegner talks about gadgets.
- From Linda Bennett: Valentine Food for Thought.
- Jeanne Corcoran on marking appliances and shares some recipes.
- Pam Spurlock reads two recipes.
- Woman Drove Drunk on vanilla Extract.
- Ginger Harms reports that APH no longer has the power supply for the Bookport Desktop.
- Ginger Harms wonders about reading with a smart phone.
- Tom lykins sent in information about Be My Eyes.
- Richard Hardy now has an e-mail address.
- Linda Vos would like help with Google Chrome.
- We welcome a new subscriber.
- Technology Improves for people with Disabilities as Firms Respond to Moral Legal Demands."
- Thanks to the Ohio Lions Sight and Hearing Committee for their support.
- Laurie Pettis has a song in honor of Winter.
- Nolan Crabb reviews: "Aunt Dimity and the Widows Curse." (DB 89166)
- Gayle Adams reviews "The Radium Girls." (DB 89743)
- We have the answer for the January jumble.
- Lucille Caruso has a riddle; a jumble and she needs a bingo set.
- E. Z. Cleghorn reviews the book "Let's Pretend in the Golden Days of Radio"
discusses OTR and demonstrates Voice Dream Reader.
- "Ever Evolving Talking Books Program Brings Books to people with Disabilities."
- Joy Turner is looking for someone.
- Lorraine McCracken would like to hear from folks in the Jacksonville Illinois area.
- Patient with Charles Bonet Syncrome Describes Halucinations.
- Janet Didsbury comments on being left at the wrong place.
- Grady Ebert is looking for some HAM radio equipment.
- We have GloriaRathbone's obituary.
- We have quotes from Martin Luther King.
- Duncan Holmes with an article about the Blind and Beyond radio show.
- Linda Bennett has a couple of jokes.
- Jim Bean reports on replacing the leads for his talking volt meter.
- Stacey Robinson has a couple of items for sale.
- Vito Muraglia has a braille slate to sell.
- George Gray has some mailers for sale; tells us about The Circle of Love magazine and discusses books dealing with the occult.
- The Bazzles have a braille Bible to give away.
- Bojane Heap with "I'm not a Super Blink and I'm Proud of X."
- Bob Branco on finding a job and discusses website testing.
- Nancy Levy about texting; what are people doing with their Amazon devices and tells us about her holiday.
- Tom Lykins on Amazon Smart Speakers.
- Abbie Taylor on texting and using Amazon devices.
- Ginger Harms talks about the movie Bird Box.
- Why is School for Blind Musicians Being Evicted at Christmas Time?
- Irwin reminds you about our braille calendars.
- Veterinarians Learning more about Dementia in Dogs and Cats.
- Lucille Caruso ends with "I'm A Nut."