Table of contents March 2013.
- Harry C. Moores underwriting announcement.
- Catie Mangrum has a song for St. Patrick's Day.
- Kate have some Spring Quotes.
- From Abbie Taylor: "Behind Our Eyes to Publish Second Anthology."
- Doug Hudson tells us that APH will be repairing Desktop recorders through April.
- Kate has a Raffle update.
- From Tom Kaufman: "The First Bionic Eye Sees Light of Day in the U.S."
- Robert Hassler tells us about new headphones from NLS and would like to hear from pen pals.
- Bojane Heap wants to hear a parody of a song and wonders how to reach a NLS narrator.
- Thanks to Mickey Prahin and Duncan Holmes for "Won't you Please come Home Disraeli?"
- We have March birthdays.
- Listen to some historical trivia.
- Adrijana Prokopenko tells about a "Blind Singles" group via E-mail.
- Ellen Boxrud is looking for the New York Times in large-print for a friend and Irwin has subscription information.
- We hear about pet therapy on campus.
- Irwin reviews the formats in which you can receive Newsreel.
- Brad Barrows has the jumble answer.
- Irwin with a new jumble for March.
- Ed Fedush with "Where to Retire."
- Thanks to the Bexley Lions for their support.
- Tom D'Agostino in The Wax Works with "When Irish Eyes are Smiling."
- Kate has an update on our new cookbook.
- Arlene Hebert with box cake mix recipes.
- We have more ways to use salt.
- Jeanne Corcoran has information on cooking deer meat and shares some recipes.
- Diane Motchuk with a comment on a recipe in February; discusses reducing sugar and sends in a recipe.
- Irwin asks for your jokes and music for the April issue.
- Ginger Harms needs help with editing on the Bookport DT and passes along some low calorie equivalents.
- From Deb Caldbeck: "The 2013 Darwin Awards."
- Bill Lewis sent in: "Dead Crows in Topeka Kansas."
- Thanks to the Ohio Lions Sight and Hearing Committee for their support.
- We have Spike Jones with "Macnamara's Band."
- From Linda Bennett: "The Lilly's Message."
- Nancy Scott with an essay called "Marshmallow Peeps."
- Nolan Crabb reviews "The Perfect Summer." (DB 57009)
- From Second Sense: We learn about Audio File magazine,
we hear about Lifeline,
and Seminars at Hadley.
- Notetaker App Available.
- Blind MLB Pitcher Gets Rave Reviews at Training Camp.
- Margie Donovan is looking for information that was in a previous issue of Newsreel.
- Ellen Gormley has St. Patrick's Day wishes and would like to hear about home towns.
- Paul B. Smith has a Memory Lane trivia Question.
- From Ed Fedush: "a Nun Grading Test Papers."
- Kate would like your help with who sent in a Raffle item.
- Tammie Snyder demonstrates the Script Talk Station.
- Henry Furtak with the song "Cindy."
- Roberta Wilson-Mills and Kevin Walsh have two selections from Keltic Thunder.
- From Ed Fedush: "Some Odd Facts."
- From Linda Bennett: "Tribute to a Dog."
- Newsreel has an HP 4p legal-sized scanner for the cost of shipping.
- Kate has a correction for Keith Mcumber's phone number.
- Trish Cleary has a funny cat story; would like to hear your cat stories and tells us about visiting cats.
- Claude Long wants to hear from other Newsreelers.
- From Ed Fedush: "Blonde at the Crap Table."
- Janet Didsbury is looking for music CDRW disks.
- David Patch tells us about his change in life style.
- Victor Schmidt on noises from quiet cars.
- We have some facts from World Ar II.
- Marg Campbell plays a selection from West Side Story on her new piano.
- From Tom Kaufman: "New Ipad App for People with Sight Loss Needs Backing from Publishers."
- "A Cautionary Tale for the Clergy."
- From Bill Lewis: "Not All Thieves are Stupid!"