Table of contents March 2018.
- Harry C. Moores underwriting announcement.
- Kate with an update on our 60th Anniversary Cookbook.
- Sandy Milligan wants help with her i-Phone.
- Doug Thibaut would like to know about "Connecting the Dots."
- Linda Vos would like to know more about the B2G notetaker.
- Duncan Holmes tells us how he got involved with Newsreel and will be receiving an Orbit Reader 20.
- Kate has March birthdays.
- Joan Andrews on what Newsreel means to her and her favorite sportscasters.
- Trish Cleary talks about her favorite sportscasters and would love to hear about your favorite sound effects.
- Barb Frazier tells us about the ISVI reunion.
- John Correia tells us what he likes about Newsreel.
- We have the answer for the February jumble and a new one for March.
- Deb Saylor about what Newsreel means to her.
- Robert Wegner comments on a cassette recorder and repairing APH recorders.
- Russell Carrick sent in an article about remote guidance.
- We ask for your submissions for the April issue.
- Kate welcomes some new subscribers.
- Nancy Levy would like to hear from people who have had experience with a shunt.
- Duncan Holmes sent in an encouraging song.
- Delta Gamma Foundation underwriting announcement.
- Gerry Gabrielli with The Verse Game from March 2004.
- Kate has February cookbook winners and what we are offering for March.
- Robert Wegner makes chili in The Kitchen Korner.
- Jeanne Corcoran with microwave recipes.
- Gayle Adams demonstrates an egg mcmuffin maker.
- Natalie Byrne with a crockpot recipe.
- Bojane Heap tells us what she likes about Newsreel.
- "If you Don't Listen to Disabled People your Help Isn't Needed."
- Marg Campbell needs help with a cell phone.
- Alice Crespo comments on the ADA.
- Kate with an update on the Friendship Raffle and we feature a song from Mike O'Harra.
- Thanks to the Ohio Lions Sight and Hearing Committee for their support.
- From Linda Bennett: "March."
- Laurie Pettis sends in "Jesus is my Strength."
- We encourage you to participate in our 60th Anniversary Celebration.
- From Nancy Scott: "From a Line in a poem."
- Nolan Crabb reviews: "Incognito, the Secret Lives of the Brain." (DB 73699)
- Daryl Darnell is glad to be back on Newsreel and would like ideas involving therapeutic riding.
- From Katie Frederick: "A new Definition for Painting The Town."
- Tim Hendel on Newsreel's 60th Anniversary.
- Linda Bennett with Things to Remember.
- Mike Lantz is looking for a couple of songs including: "My Daddy is the President."
- Kate has quotes for St. Patrick's Day.
- stanley Doran has a story from the March 1988 Newsreel.
- We learn how to repair cassettes from the February 1988 Newsreel.
- E. Z. Cleghorn on the ADA; Audio Description and Star Wars.
- From Tom Kaufman: "Finding Videos with Audio Descriptions."
- Ruthie Wagoner on Audio Description in movie theaters and tells us how she got started with Newsreel.
- We learn that several Newsreelers have passed away including: Vera Pollard, John Schief, Bette Smith, Linda Terrell and Ross Levine.
- Marg Campbell reads "A Miracle for Keith and Me."
- Bob Branco would like you to subscribe to his magazine.
- Chester Carnes is in need of a boombox.
- Irwin has an update on our braille calendars.
- Adrijana Prokopenko shares a "True Story."