Table of contents April 2017.
- Harry C. Moores underwriting announcement.
- We have "It's In the Book" for Diane Motchuk.
- From Linda Bennett: "April is a Child.
- George Gray has Great Truths.
- Kimberly Morrow is looking to purchase several items.
- Betty Lovin is in need of blindness related material after a house fire.
- We have April birthdays.
- From Jane McIver: we hear about a lawsuit against the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards.
- Lucille Caruso with a joke.
- Tom Lykins is in need of a LiteTalk speech synthesizer.
- George Gray has some Notes On Success.
- Tim Hendel discusses his computer use; his hearing loss and cell phones.
- Donna Permar wonders about transitioning from Windows to a Mac and discusses technology.
- Trish Cleary tells us about her cell phone.
- Doug Hudson has something to give away and enjoys Newsreel.
- Marianne Daley with a couple of jokes.
- Patty Silver on Dymo tape at Walmart.
- Lucille Caruso with a riddle.
- From Marianne Daley: "People Making Fifty Dollars an Hour for Petting Cats and Dogs."
- From Doug Hudson and the NFB: we have aHelp Desk phone number for Amazon.
- Jan Blatz with "The World According to Student Blupers."
- Gerry Gabrielli from the April 2003 Newsreel.
- Kate tells us who won the cookbooks in March and she has more books to give away in April.
- Robert Wegner shares a recipe and focuses on cooking concepts.
- Jan Blatz has some recipes.
- Diane Motchuk with three recipes.
- Victor Schmidt brings us a recipe from Amy.
- When Tillie Ate the Chili.
- Marg Schmitz comments on March and pizza.
- Chester Carnes is offering to copy material onto CD.
- Duncan Holmes sent a skit of a "Who's on First" Spoof.
- Thanks to the Ohio Lions Sight and Hearing Committee for their support.
- Laurie Pettis with "Behold The Man."
- Kate has a Raffle update.
- Nolan Crabb reviews: "The Buffalo Commons." (DB 46562)
- We have news from Unity Message of Hope.
- George Gray has The Four Stages of Life.
- From Marianne Daley: "Yes, Your Sleep Schedule is Making you Sick."
- Victor Schmidt has an update on his cancer.
- Marianne Daley on love of a dog.
- Kevin Walsh has a question about the Victor Stream.
- Beth Terranona comments on reading braille and has questions about Mac access.
- Mimi Winer tells us about her Echo Dot.
- George Gray has some newspaper advertisements.
- We hear about a long-time New York teacher who is retiring.
- We have the answer for the March jumble and Brad Barrows has a new jumble.
- From Hap Holly: "The WC Story."
- Duncan Holmes tells us about his upcoming tour; may be making a new album and sends in a song.
- Leonard Kokel is operating a Perkins Braille Writer repair service and has re-conditioned braille writers as well.
- E. Z. Cleghorn on working with a newly blinded person and wonders what technology you take on a trip.
- Carrie Hooper on braille music.
- Tom Lykins about his computer use.
- Joan Andrews with a little Easter humor.
- "Ford to Invest One Billion Dollars in Artificial Intelligence Startup."
- George Gray has some jokes.
- Nancy Levy is looking for a case for her NLS digital player.
- From Toni Eames: "Pondering the Problems of the World."
- Lucille Caruso with another riddle.
- From Duncan Holmes: Ninety-eight Year Old Grandma Plays "How Great Thou Art."