Table of contents April 2018.
- Harry C. Moores underwriting announcement.
- Rollie Hudson has an arrangement of The Easter Parade.
- from Linda Bennett: "Suddenly it is Spring."
- Barb Frazier has more information on the ISVI reunion.
- Al Zubillaga is looking for cassette boxes and labels.
- Alice Massa is fooling around with the Braille 'n Speak.
- Patty Silver has a sad story for the April issue.
- We have April birthdays.
- Walkable Neighborhoods Grow in Popularity.
- Marg Schmitz on walking in the street.
- Natalie Byrne introduces herself and discusses walking in the street.
- We have a clarification about "walking in the street."
- Marianne Daley is really enjoying the "What Newsreel Means to you" articles; discusses walking in the street and has questions about i-devices and notebook computers.
- George Gray has an update on Camp Salom.
- Lucille Caruso with a joke.
- We welcome new Newsreel members.
- Jimmie Sue Castleberry comments on the i-Phone 8.
- Cliff Smales wants to find some thumb drives.
- From the Himalayan: "Supreme Court Orders Government to Allow Double Amputee Visually Impaired Persons to Climb Mt. Everest.
- Cheryl Morgan lets us know that Sue Starfas passed away.
- Steve Cassell tells us that Richard Alston has passed away.
- Tim Hendel with more on a cassette recorder.
- Mike OHarra is a cancer survivor.
- Mike OHarra sings Amazing Grace.
- Gerry Gabrielli with some sayings or jokes from the April 2004 Newsreel.
- Kate tells us who won our free books; what we have to give away this month and has an update on the Newsreel cookbook.
- Robert Wegner has a red cabbage recipe and would like suggestions for the Kitchen Korner.
- Jeanne Corcoran on what Newsreel means to her and she shares some recipes.
- John Wesley Smith with "breaking news."
- Diane Bankes with some recipes.
- Diane Motchuk on a new crockpot and sends in a recipe for marinated spare ribs.
- Doug Hudson tells us about Sermons on the Phone.
- Crystal Hester is in need of a Victor Stream and a notetaker.
- Lenora Tomporski with the jumble answer and Brad Barrows has a new jumble.
- Eva Elfassy on line dancing and more.
- Humans Slapped and Shouted at Robot Cars in Two of Six DMV Crash Reports.
- Frank Spurlock tells us about a new phone.
- Victor Schmidt has an update on the wedding with Amy.
- Al Daniels with "Dream."
- Kenneth Chrane is looking for some people and more information about a reunion.
- Adrijana Prokopenko is offering to braille calendars and other items.
- Lucille Caruso with some humor.
- We have more random facts from Toni Eames.
- Duncan Holmes sends in "The Laughing Policeman."
- From Linda Bennett: "Showers of April."
- Nolan Crabb reviews: "Hungry as the Sea." (DB 49119)
- Alice Massa has a poem in honor of National Poetry Month.
- Self-driving Uber Car Kills Pedestrian in Arizona.
- How Erasing a Disability can Erase a part of Identity.
- Trish Cleary with a sound effect.
- Irwin comments on sound effects.
- Brad Barrows with a sound effect.
- Joan Andrews comments on sound effects.
- From the Ohio Connection: we hear about Traveleyes.
- Vicky Ireland introduces herself to Newsreelers.
- Church Ladies with Typewriters.
- Thanks to the Ohio Lions Sight and Hearing Committee for their support.
- Duncan Holmes has two songs from the April 1988 Newsreel.
- George Gray has a cassette eraser to sell and shares some puns throughout the issue.
- Bob Riibe tells us about a new internet radio from XM.
- E. Z. Cleghorn offers to help you get up and running with your i-Phone and other devices.
- Jane McIver comments on Newsreel's 60th anniversary and tells us about a voice-mail system.
- Kenneth Chrane tells about sources for old-time-radio.
- Joni Colver with some podcast recommendations.
- We have some library mailers to pass along.
- Phil Jackson on hearing aids.
- Lisa Burkart tells us about her surgery.
- Adrijana Prokopenko with The Importance of Braille Music.
- John Harden sent in a parody of "Achie Breakie."