Table of contents may 2015.
- From Linda Bennett: "May Baskets."
- Joan Andrews recommends a braille transcription service.
- Nancy Levy with more on what's going on in her life.
- We have an update on the U.S. Currency Program.
- Catie Mangrum has some lymerics throughout the issue.
- Tom Lykins is looking for someone; comments on portable radios and wants help with a PacMate.
- We have May birthdays.
- Carrie Hooper demonstrates an Albanian folk instrument.
- Mimi Winer sends in information about talking clocks and calculators.
- Debbie Blank on learning braille.
- Pat Munson comments on taking notes; technology and cane travel.
- Adrijana Prokopenko has information about a blind dating community.
- Bojane Heap is looking for someone.
- Betty LaGrange sent in hurricane names for 2015.
- Phil Jackson comments on the Christian Record Services camp.
- "Changing Keys at the Piano Hospital."
- We learn that Mary Ella Cozad passed away.
- Nancy Levy tells us that Yvonne Mcfarlin passed away.
- John W. Smith reports on the passing of Don League.
- Duncan Holmes sent us the song "Jesus and Me."
- Tom D'Agostino with "Lovin' Sam the Sheek of Alabam."
- Kate tells us about the April cookbook winners; what cookbooks are free in May and talks about her cooking adventures.
- Robert Wegner has a quick chicken spaghetti recipe.
- Jeanne Corcoran has some crockpot recipes.
- Jenine Stanley on baking french fries and more.
- Linda Bennett with the poem "Mother's Kitchen."
- Diane Motchuk has a cookie recipe.
- Gayle Adams on the Magic Chef microwave.
- From Tom Kaufman: "Science Shows How Blind Musicians Brains are Actually Different from Sighted Ones."
- Marg Schmitz on echo location and has a household hint.
- "Freedom Scientific and Abisee Join."
- Christine Chaikin tells us about her Alaska Resource Handbook.
- We have the jumble answer for April and a new jumble for May.
- Catie Mangrum shares a song.
- Thanks to the Ohio Lions Sight and Hearing Committee for their support.
- Michael Geno has braille and cassettes to pass along and he shares a song for May.
- Kate has a Raffle update.
- Nancy Scott with "The Ballad of the Ballet Slippers."
- Nolan Crabb reviews: "One Thousand White Women: The Journals of May Dodd." (DB 47157)
- "Command and Control: Nuclear Weapons, the Damascus Accident, and the Illusion of Safety" is now available from NLS.
- A Deborah Kendrick Commentary: "Trend out Fake Service Animals is Appalling."
- Russell Carrick tells us about the "Fopydo for the Blind."
- Mary Snelgrove has a CD to give away.
- We have an article from the LA Times on Goal Ball.
- Seven Reasons to Stop Calling Disabled People Inspirational.
- Duncan Holmes sent in "I Found the Lost Chord."
- Bob Prahin with "John and Marsha."
- Larry Honaker shows how to pay bills on your iphone.
- Seven Innovative Education Products for the Blind and Visually Impaired.
- Chester Carnes is looking for a short-wave radio.
- We hear about a Sylvania portable DVD player.
- Mike Lantz is looking for some songs; comments on the DX Audio Service and would like correspondence.
- We have more from Ann Chiappetta about getting her new guide dog.
- "Uber to Face Lawsuit for Discriminating Against Blind People."
- Lucille Caruso with a song called "Cheap Labor."
- We hear about a wearable collision warning device.
- We have a selection from Allan Sherman to end the issue.