Table of contents June 2016.
- Harry C. Moores underwriting announcement.
- From Linda Bennett: "Old Glory."
- Marg Campbell on the puzzle she wanted and on solving a Rubix Cube.
- Regie Anglen introduces himself and would like correspondence.
- Tom Lykins is looking for a female pen pal.
- We have information about the National Federation of the Blind national Convention.
- Tom Anderson has a couple CDS to give away.
- We have details about the national American Council of the Blind convention.
- Cheryl Morgan needs cassette mailers.
- Toni Eames sent in some jokes.
- We hear about Audio Biblical Bookmaking Inc.
- Vicky Ireland has an e-sound birthday card.
- We have June birthdays.
- Gloria Rathbone is looking for someone.
- We welcome two new Newsreel members.
- Fannie Beachy introduces herself and is looking for Lois Howard.
- Mimi Winer suggests a Newsweek article about Ipoly.
- Marie Rudys is in need of a keyboard.
- Linda Webb has Father's Day jokes throughout the issue.
- Joan Andrews on AM radio and voting.
- Al Zubillaga on AM radio and needs a talking thermometer for a friend.
- Philip Jackson on "Kids Day" and is looking for print-braille alphabet cards.
- We learn that Gerry Gabrielli passed away.
- Diane Motchuk reports on the loss of a friend.
- "Federal Court Finds Ohio Blind Voters Denied Meaningful Access."
- Abbie Taylor with a poem.
- Gerry Gabrielli from 1993 about our National Anthem.
- Kate with some mysteries you might be able to help us solve; tells us about the cookbooks given away last month and has this month's free cookbooks.
- Robert Wegner on preparing greens.
- Jeanne Corcoran about a tape recorder; comments on RP and has some recipes.
- Diane Motchuk with a recipe.
- Kate has a Raffle update.
- From Jane McIver: "Genius Uses for your Microwave."
- Irwin has thoughts on grocery shopping.
- From Hap Holly "A Poem that was Us.
- Catie Frederick sent in: "Automatic Alternative Text Product Launch."
- From Tom Kaufman and Marianne Daley: "Low Cost Refreshable Braille Display set to Revolutionize the Market."
- Thanks to the Ohio Lions Sight and Hearing Committee for their support.
- From Linda Bennett: "June is Coming."
- Nolan Crabb reviews "Empire." (DB 66281)
- Bojane Heap with an article titled: "Accounts Let Disabled Save Without Risk to Government Aid.
- Nancy Levy on voting.
- Barbara Mattson on a pet peeve; comments on correspondence and discusses voting.
- Kevin Walsh on driverless cars; help from Microsoft and talks about Computers for the Blind.
- Marianne Daley sent in information on the free Windows 10 upgrade for customers who use assistive technologies.
- Lisa Burkhardt on help with testing blood sugars.
- Bojane Heap concerning driverless cars and friends.
- "Ground Breaking Settlement to End Discrimination Against Blind Uber Riders who Use Guide Dogs."
- Mike Lantz on AM radio.
- Brad Barrows has the answer for the May jumble and has a new one for June.
- Philip Jackson on air travel and guide dogs.
- B. T. Kimbrough shares the KSB school song.
- Tim Hendel with two songs from Batavia.
- Beth Terranova has information about braille writer repair.
- We have another source for braille writer repair.
- Tom Lykins talks about police scanners.
- Kate shares quotes for Father's Day.
- "Further Currency Delay Raise Concerns."
- Bob Riibe on the update for the Bookport Desktop.
- Linda Permar would like to hear from users of Windows 10.
- "Will Technologies like the Hyperloop Destroy our Jobs?"
- From the Columbus Dispatch: "Americans with Disabilities Act Changed the Law and Attitudes of our Society."
- Adrijana Prokopenko on selling blindness related products.
- "Consumer Devices Move in on Hearing Aid Trade."
- Duncan Holmes introduces Red Skelton's Salute to The American Flag.