Table of contents July 2015.
- Harry C. Moores underwriting announcement.
- Linda Bennett sent in a Fourth of July poem.
- Margie Donovan tells us about Sierra Regional Ski for Light.
- Irwin talks about what "part time" means at Newsreel.
- Tim Hendel tells us about the Perkins Next Generation Braille Writer
and Tim is looking for a Hall braille writer.
- We hear about braille jewelry from National Braille Press.
- We have a couple of items to give away at Newsreel.
- Kate has July birthdays.
- Marianne Daley is looking for a new printer.
- Tom Kaufman with a question and a fact.
- Cheryl Morgan is looking for mailers that will hold braille.
- John Harden tells us how to convert Youtube videos to MP3 files.
- We hear about an indoor GPS system.
- Nancy Levy on medical alert devices.
- Jane McIver sent in: "Donor Pays for Hero Service Dog Figo's Vet Bill."
- Tim Hendel asked for a Danny Kaye song "I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts."
- Tom D'Agostino with Andre Kostelanetz in The Wax Works.
- Kate tells us who won the June free cookbooks and reminds us about In The Newsreel Kitchen.
- Robert Wegner has a chicken recipe.
- Jeanne Corcoran shares some crockpot recipes.
- From Linda Bennett: "mother's Recipes."
- From Marianne Daley: "To lose Weight, Eating Less is far more Important than Exercising more."
- Diana Burkhardt tells us about a new vacuum cleaner she bought.
- From the Los Angeles Times: "Google Program Targets Disabilities."
- Carol McCarl tells us about a DVD on sale of an organ concert by B. T. Kimbrough and she invites you to join Dialogue Magazine.
- Marie Rudys with the poem "Don't Take me Over."
- Chester Carnes wants a reel-to-reel recorder and a CD recorder.
- Third Place with an Assist.
- Tim Hendel was looking for "Czhaikovsky" from Danny Kaye.
- Thanks to the Ohio Lions Sight and Hearing Committee for their support.
- Greg Brayton presents a Fourth of July song.
- Nancy Scott with "Conditioned."
- Nolan Crabb reviews "Flags of Our Father's."
- Michael Geno reviews "A Bird Song Tutor."
- From Deborah Kendrick: "Diversity Training can be Valuable."
- Beth Terranova comments on "being amazing."
- Irwin has a trashy experience at The Memorial Golf Tournament.
- We have the answer for the June jumble and Irwin has a new one for July.
- Sharon and Duncan Holmes sing a Christian version of Hallelujah.
- We have "Deep in the Heart of Jersey."
- We hear a story about audio description on Netflix.
- "Clicks of Anger: Service Dog Incident at Eatery Sparks Social Media Frenzy."
- Abbie Taylor shares a summer time song.
- From Ann Chiappetta: "Ride Refusal."
- Christine Chaikin is offering resource books for California and Arizona.
- Victor Schmidt has a health report.
- We have word of the passing of several Newsreelers and we welcome some new members.
- Ginger Harms needs help with a digital recorder.
- Irwin says thanks to the folks at The Talking Book Library at The Perkins School for the Blind.
- David Patch tells us about his move; introduces his granddaughter and would like correspondence.
- We hear about two actions taken by the FCC relating to the accessibility of emergency information.
- Marianne Daley sent in an article about changes to the $10 bill.
- We end with the National Anthem.