Table of contents July 2016.
- Harry C. Moores underwriting announcement.
- Henry Furtak with "The Entertainer."
- Bill Tidwell reads a poem from Linda Bennett titled "July Days."
- Chester Carnes about a tape recorder.
- Bojane Heap tells us about a new cassette recorder.
- Mike Lantz on a new cassette recorder and is looking for some music.
- Linda Webb with jokes and riddles throughout the issue.
- Nancy Levy on her new phone.
- Tom Lykins needs help with WordPerfect 6.0; would like suggestions for a stylus; wants braille correspondence and is in need of mailers to send braille.
- Ginger Harms on Olympus microphones.
- We have July birthdays.
- Notices for Accessible Prescription Drug Labeling.
- Tammie Snyder wonders what Podcasts you get on your Stream?
- From the Summer 2016 Ohio Connection: "Our Unforgettable France Experience" by Katie Frederick with Vicky Prahin.
- Joan Andrews on keeping in touch and has a watch to pass along.
- A New and Feature-Rich Optacon is Now Virtually Complete.
- Ellen Flourie needs an MP3 CD player.
- Laurie Pettis with the Oak Hill school song.
- We have a selection from Gerry Gabrielli.
- Kate tells us who won the cookbooks in June and we have new ones for July and Kate says that Maggie Nettles "The Kitchen Korner" cookbook is at a reduced price.
- Robert Wegner on cooking and eating.
- Jeanne Corcoran on testing blood sugar; concerning UEB from NLS and shares some recipes.
- Victor Schmidt with a recipe.
- Pam Spurlock tells us about a couple of grocery items.
- Linda O'neal talks about shopping and comments on naturalization.
- Deb Caldbeck on grocery shopping.
- 121 Good Eating Tips.
- "Blind Man Sues McDonald's Over Car-only Drive Through Policy."
- We have a notice from the TSA.
- We received word that Helen Huddleston passed away.
- We have the obituary for Earlene Waldron.
- We report on the passing of Sister Alverna O'laughlin.
- Duncan Holmes reports on his stormy Camp Salom trip.
- Thanks to the Ohio Lions Sight and Hearing Committee for their support.
- Bill Tidwell reads: "Time."
- We have a Raffle update.
- Nancy Scott sent in: "I Don't Really Know."
- Nolan Crabb reviews "The system: The Glory and Scandal of Big Time College Football."
- Braille Book Read by Blind Narrator on BARD.
- Tim Hendel with his "Declaration of Independence."
- "A Ball Bounced into the Road and Other Hazards."
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Announces Columbus Win of Smart City Money.
- Bojane Heap on voting.
- Abbie Taylor shares a poem
and she sings two of her favorite summer songs.
- Al Daniels with "The Lonesome Road" from his new CD.
- Bette Smith has some items for sale.
- Vito Muraglia has Twilight Zone shows for sale.
- Doug Hudson is selling an internet router.
- Kate reads about the VFO Acquisition of AI Squared.
- VFO has bought AI Squared.
- Andy Jock is looking for correspondence.
- We have more information about Stable Accounts.
- Philip Jackson about some recent excitement.
- From NBP: Learn the Mac with El Capitan!
and we hear about The Tactile Caliper.
- Joseph Colvin is looking for credit card suggestions.
- Diane Motchuk is in need of a Road Runner Talking Bible.
- New Category on Apple's On-line Store Targets Individuals with Impairments.
- Kay Groff is looking for a fast speed tape recorder.
- Bojane Heap reads "As seen on TV, Millions Spent on TV Ad for Drug that Targets Blind People."
- Grady Ebert would like to hear from folks who went to the Louisiana School for the Blind.
- Bob Branco is looking for class mates from Perkins School for the Blind.
- Angela Gatteys with the jumble answer and Lucille Caruso has a new one.
- "To Avoid Dinosaurs, Mammals Evolved to See Better in the Dark."
- We hear about a National Voting Rights Card in braille and large-print.
- Greg Daniel on Taps.