Table of contents September 2016.
- Harry C. Moores underwriting announcement.
- Henry Furtak with The Flight of the Bumble Bee.
- Kate shares some Labor Day quotes.
- Tom Anderson has a tape to pass along from Gerry Gabrielli.
- Lorraine McCracken has information on a blood glucose meter.
- June Knote reports that APH is out of cartridges.
- Joseph Colvin has a new phone number.
- Jane McIver with a link for those needing the free Windows 10 Upgrade for users of adaptive technology.
- Philip Jackson on accessible documentation from Social Security.
- Lowell Conley is looking for someone.
- We have September birthdays.
- Dana Ard comments on the ADA and blindness and has cassettes and a book to pass along.
- Bonnie Mangrum tells us about a podcast and would like to hear about iphone apps you would recommend.
- Leslie Miller comments on podcasts using the Victor Stream.
- Nancy Levy about being blind.
- Claude Long on writing with a slate and stylus and would like to start a relationship.
- We learn that Debbie Blank passed away and we share a previous tape with her comments about UEB.
- Alice Crespo on being blind and tells us about her book.
- From Ann Chiappetta: "Where have I Been?"
- Kate says thanks for your Raffle support.
- Doug Hudson has a one-line slate to pass along.
- Deb Caldbeck sent in "As I Walked Down the Streets of Miami."
- Deb Caldbeck with "The Streets of Laredo."
- Kate tells us who won the cookbooks in August and what we have for September.
- Robert Wegner makes some soup in The Kitchen Korner.
- Charley Anderson on the taste of food.
- Marg Schmitz concerning the taste of food.
- Juliette Silvers about the taste of food and the smell of flowers and discusses UEB.
- Jeanne Corcoran on a talking glucose meter and has some recipes.
- Diane Motchuk about freezing vegetables and discusses blindness.
- Marilyn Smith on hating to be blind; mentions the fall and winter Scentsy products and has an update on Behind Our Eyes.
- Barbara Mattson concerning being blind or being partially sighted and tells us about Diabetics in Action.
- Robert Acosta on being hard-of-hearing as well as blind.
- Ann Chiappetta with "Not Lost in Translation."
- Thanks to the Ohio Lions Sight and Hearing Committee for their support.
- Al Daniels with a song.
- Linda Bennett with "September Days."
- From Nancy Scott: "Confessions of a Long-Time Newsreel Author."
- John Wesley Smith reviews "The Pentagon's Brain." (DB 82562)
- Notice of Proposed Settlement of Class Action Lawsuit.
- "Uber is about to Start Giving Rides in Self-Driving cars."
- Richard Hardy on being blind and hard-of-hearing; introduces himself and likes a cassette recorder.
- Loren Wakefield with the jumble answer and Irwin has a new one.
- Fannie Beachy about a cassette recorder and a record player from The Vermont Country Store; tells us where to get their catalog; comments on the UEB and shares a song.
- Fannie Beachy is back with another song.
- From Linda Bennett: "September."
- We learn about "Cards that Talk."
- Irwin tells you about The World According to Sound podcast.
- Nancy Levy on braille writer repair and labels from American Thermoform Corporation.
- Irwin tells about his favorite PSA and his sister adds audio description.
- Duncan Holmes about an upcoming CD.
- Care about Digital Access: Let the US Government Know!
- Bob Riibe on being independent.
- From The Columbus Dispatch: "A Marriage Tax."
- We have information on how to reset your Second Generation Victor Reader Stream.
- Nolan Crabb reviews: "Fatal Burn" (DB 62071).
- Irwin has a house and a dog update.
- Tom Lykins on locating other blind people.
- Robert Wegner has a correction and Irwin says thanks for all your recent articles.
- Ed Fedush sent in items from some "educational" e-mails.