Table of contents December 2018.
- Harry C. Moores underwriting announcement.
- From Randi Shelton: "77 Santas."
- Irwin has an update on the December issue.
- Alice Massa has a story from her childhood.
- Crystal Hester is looking for an older i-device.
- Cliff Smales wants to know more about Computers for the Blind.
- Richard Hardy on learning the i-phone.
- Duncan Holmes would like to know how to copy Newsreel from his PC to his i-phone; discusses digital recorders and tells us about a role model.
- Gary Housholder tells where to find a talking volt meter.
- Tom Lykins wants help with NVDA.
- Nancy Levy on a talking remote for her TV and has a new dog.
- We have December birthdays.
- Toni Eames on our 60th anniversary.
- Jean and Betty LaGrange would like some cassette mailers.
- Rita Tester is looking for a man's wallet.
- Kate welcomes a new and a returning subscriber.
- John Harden about his Perkins brailler repair service.
- Ray Rokita has Christmas CDS for sale.
- We hear about a surprise gift from Blind Alive.
- Randi Shelton sent in: "I'm Getting Sued by Santa Claus."
- Gerry Gabrielli from December 2004 and The Christmas Song with a mistake.
- We have our cookbook winners for November and new items to give away for December.
- Robert Wegner with a recipe for his favorite ginger cookies.
- Clinton Lindgren sends in The Cookie Song.
- Jeanne Corcoran says thanks; shares some recipes and has a greeting.
- Patty Silver with a Christmas recipe.
- Angie Manerson shares a recipe.
- From Clinton Lindgren Christmas Dinner, Country Style.
- Tom Lykins would like to hear demonstrations of new cooking devices.
- Pam Spurlock talks about getting involved in the community; tells a couple of jokes and has a recipe.
- Diane Bankes comments on flip phones and recommends where to get braille writers repaired.
- Kate has an update on our cookbook.
- Garnet Claypool has her version of The Twelve Days of Christmas from McDonalds.
- Shawn Thiel does The Twelve Days after Christmas.
- Laurie Pettis with a musical greeting.
- We have The Backwards Dude with Jingle Bell Rock.
- We have a quote in remembrance of Pearl Harbor.
- Nolan Crabb reviews: "Jacob T. Marley."
- Linda Vos suggests an author she likes.
- Vicky Ireland with greetings.
- Marianne Daley announces the winners of our 60th Anniversary contests and talks about reaching out.
- E. Z. Cleghorn shares a secret for Christmas.
- "I Live with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri: Here's How to Choose the Right One."
- Kate says thanks.
- Care Ministries is only looking for 90-minute used cassettes.
- From Toni Eames: "Places I've Been and Haven't been."
- Doug Thibaut has a favorite story and song and Abbie Taylor brought back memories.
- Abbie Taylor shares a poem
and the song which inspired the poem.
- Thanks to the Ohio Lions Sight and Hearing Committee for their support.
- From the December 1986 Newsreel we learn how Santa visits Australia.
- Beth Clark talks with two international visitors.
- Larry Honaker demonstrates Voice View settings on the Fire Tablet.
- Dana Ard comments on being dropped off at the wrong place.
- Julie Cobb with a musical holiday wish.
- Brad Barrows has the jumble answer and Linda Bennett has several words for December.
- Norene Trappa with best wishes.
- Irwin reports on Readers Digest and an interesting article in the May issue of Smithsonian.
- George Gray with greetings.
- Clinton Lindgren sent in "Happy Holiday."